For those of you who may not know what Gelish Polish is, let’s do a quick overview. Gelish is one of the many brands of gel polish to hit the market over the past few years. A very big part of the current trend in long-lasting manicures. Simply put, Gelish is a special nail polish that is cured under a UV or LED lamp to make it last up to three weeks with no chipping, peeling or fading.
We know….we know….it sounds too good to be true!! This is definitely an exception to the rule. So, here they are…Studio 33 Salon & Spa’s six reasons we LOVE Gelish:
- Easy Application. Gelish is amazing because of it’s easy application that allows very little room for sloppy results. Especially in the skilled hands of a professional nail tech.
- No waiting. You can dig right into your purse to grab your keys or lip gloss immediately after your Gelish manicure. No kidding!! It’s a tough concept to grasp if you’ve been used to having to hold your hands in an unnatural position for an hour after a manicure to avoid ruining what you’ve just spent your time and money to get.
- It really lasts!!! Gelish can truly last up to three weeks with no chipping. However, most of our clients don’t like the look of having regrowth near the cuticle much beyond two weeks.
- The color stays vibrant and shiny. You no longer have to refresh your manicure with layers of top coat in between services to keep the color bright.
- Your nails feel stronger. Gelish has helped many clients grow their nails when they’ve never been able to before.
- Gelish causes no damage. If you should decide you want to take a break from Gelish, it can be removed with no damage to your natural nail. Very different from the days of having acrylic nails removed and having to baby your natural nail back into reasonable shape.
Well…there you have it…all the reasons we really love Gelish nail polish. If you have any questions or would like to add a comment, we welcome you to post it to this article. Should you want to speak to someone, give us a call at our salon and we will be happy to talk to you.